your personal horoscope

Psychic readings are at the usual premium rate — please see terms and conditions for details. If you are alone this Christmas, Michele has a special message for you and guide to bring you the connections you seek in What did this year mean and where are you heading? Your psychic email reading aims to answer specific questions as well as giving you a general overview of what is going on around you empowering you to follow your own wisdom and intuition.

This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http: Skip to content Michele Knight.

Michele Knight's Blog

Relax in Our New Members Area. Voted Best Psychic Company. Have a burning question? Your weekly and monthly astrology forecasts from Michele Knight. Weekly tarotscopes for extra psychic insights into your week ahead. Level up your tarot reading skills with Michele.

Make the most of your psychic reading with these tips and faqs. Give your love life a makeover with these tips for finding and cherishing your soul mate. Transform your reality and create your future. Develop your psychic powers with Michele Knight. Embrace the Power of YOU!

Pisces Weekly Astrology Horoscope 26th November 2018

The Hanged Man Chill out — things will get moving again The Hanged Man says that to get to your next step you have to deal with limbo! Limbo has been […] read more. Simple to use interactive web chat and video readings web chat video chat.

Like your own personal horoscope page, and enjoy easy online payments! Therefore it may not resonate with everyone. My email is queenfredatarot gmail. Thank you, Freda Tarot. My Cards Never Lie Tarot. For private readings email me at bevtaylor gmail.

These messages are for December If the reading has resonated and you are interested in booking a private reading, please feel free to check out my website below for more information.

Meet Michele’s team of incredible psychics

Thank you so much for all of your love and support!!!! Includes a full deck of 78 specially commissioned tarot cards and a page illustrated book https: Veroosh Tarot Astrology Horoscope. Please check all the links below and check back for more becoming available.

MY IG Instagram is: Private year preview readings are coming in a few weeks check back here for more info! So a lot is going on and there's really intense energy that you're leaving behind. You're leaving behind something that was going to blow up in your face and you are moving towards hope.

But you have to take one little detour this year and work around some of the cultural things that are around you that are holding you back.

Pisces Weekly Horoscope from 17th December - 24th December

There's a lot of relationships On Your Horizon if you're leaving behind an old relationship it's because somebody wasn't going to open up and be generous they were going to be limiting and there was an impasse in terms of ideas or thoughts.

You're moving towards new relationships there's a lot of people maybe a Sagittarius and Taurus maybe a Leo. I don't really like the Leo energy for you for the outset of the year I don't think it's bad but I think it's competitive.

I think you're much better focusing on your own focusing within your own power buddying up to your partner boyfriend-girlfriend whatever and moving forward two more authentic way of living that is in line with what you think is right.

You're i go of agreeing what other people tell you to believe. You're no longer i. And you're moving towards something much more fruitful and there is a man or a woman or relationship that is supporting you into this new phase of life.

December 17, 2018

Looks like is a preparatory year for New Instagram Journal https: Gypsy Insights by Michelle. If you would like a personal reading, please contact me at gypsyinsights gmail. I am here to provide guidance and insight through the wisdom of tarot. If you are enjoying my channel, please like, share, and subscribe! Tarot is to help and guide, you are always in control of your own destiny.

If you are interested in a private reading you can contact me on my email: Readings are done trough Skype or you can request a private video.

UrielFirelyte Sacred Tarot Guidance. For a personal reading book on my website.