Sagittarius' Best Matches Are Simply Irresistible

However, there still were many marriages between the supposedly least compatible signs. Astrology is complex, and there is more to take into account than just sun signs. I have found no critiques of the Castille study thus far.

• how stuff works january 20 birthday astrology.
  • The Cassandra Partner Romantic Forecast Report Tells You Everything You Need to Know!.
  • Sagittarius compatibility table.
  • sagittarius horoscope january 20 2019.
  • sagittarius horoscope 26 february 2019.
  • february 13 relationship horoscope;

For more on Sagittarius, see the Sagittarius Personality Profile. To see personality and marriage profiles for all the sun signs, visit the main Astrology page.

To get an astrology chart, see the Astrology Charts page. I am a Saggitarius woman and I married a Cancer man. This relationship has been so crazy I really dont even know whats going on and im in it.

I dialed my self down qiute a bit , and I love , respect, and honor him. I dont get it even the reasons it gives for our signs not working are things that are not an issue in our marriage.

It says cancer gives security no 4 times hes left with only a tect message. Evertjing is no random and seems to only haplen in his head. Have had the same experience with the leaving and it being in his head, not knowing or understanding, as well.

Also not a good match for a Sagittarian woman! I am married to a Cancer and we are reasonably compatible. He is a home body and I love the security he provides. I can go on my adventures and he will always be there when I come back.

We have two hobbies in common and that binds us together. It was crazy after months. I stayed long because of the kids…but Cancer men are bipolar and they envy Sag women.

The fire is too much for them. The secretly seek to have our flame. They emotional and all over the place. Untrained how to be go with the flow. He went crazy when I left. It was a battle to keep his attention, bipolar to say the least. Stay away from signs like him. I thought for sure we would be highly rated.

I sexually made her for the next guy, I turned her into a sexual monster ;0. I dated mostly water sign people. I have scorpio moon and as many says for a male water sign represents femininity, from young age I have a tendency to fall in for waters but when I am in the rhythm of my energy they feels like less to me and a burden and I feel free hanging around with a fire mostly with air.

I never dated a sag girl before but I felt like they are in the rhythm with me and I can be completely free with them, also in sexual union.. Put water in a fire, it takes the fire out.

Bring a water sign into a fire signs life, takes out the fire sign. Our marriage has been very rough, with lots of arguments, and becoming less and less compatible. We tried somewhat the first yr of separation to date each other to see if it would wrk. However it ended in divorce. It was good times and bad but it was the lies and controlling factors that wore me down.

1. aries astrology february 19.
  2. astrological alignment january 3 2019.
  3. Which Star Signs is Sagittarius Most Compatible With? | instrumentarium.cz!
  4. What Is the Best Match for a Sagittarius?.
  5. Also the fact of never owning up to his wrong doing. Longest relationship so far.. I am 65 now so it is what it is!!

Summary of Sagittarius compatibility

Im a Sag womam. Dated a Virgo yrs ago. I also have some Virgo relatives. I am a Sagittarius woman, married to Virgo for 27 years and rough marriage also; lots of bickering, arguments; no committment from him; game player and yes sneaky is right!

Never answers a question directly, evasive, mean, picky, miserly and will not give anything. Did not realize when we married that this match was one of the worst in the Zodiac! I try to not believe in this stuff but it all seems real.

I totally agree with you James!!! We have a fun relationship always laughing and having a good time. Im a sag woman that been dealing with a pisces man for a year now. Things has recently turned serious and i sure hope things last for us. Have had one arguements, which turned into a better understanding for each other. Its been hell and high water.

Ive had to give up my life as he is so needyand selfish. Wish i had left well alone but was hooked and reeled in. I gave up the love of my life another Sagittarius just before I met my now hubby.

He came looking for me 2 yrs later but I was in this relationships. Wish i knew then what I know now. I think our fights is just because of our attention to each other..

Never match your life will be miserable as how water extinguish fire? Just male love fuck and forget then it is ok for you. How is our future life? I was with a Cancer for 16 years it was a crazy relationship.. Soul mates we are. Sag woman with a Capricorn man 8 year together known each other for over 25 years..

I love him but refuse to marry him.. I am a Sag. I was married 8yrs to the first and I am ready to divorce after a year with this one. I can honestly say I have been more happier with Leo and Aries. My sunshine is scorpio nd my bf is also scorpio nd my birth date is 29 Oct nd his 17 Nov so can we make a good match for each other nd is our marriage will be possible.

Should I consider breaking up with her or try to make it work without marriage? Im a Sagittarius woman and my kids father a Capricorn. We been together for 15 yrs and all we do is argue and fight..

We in the process of separation. I have been married one and a half years to a Sagittarius man. He is a true Sag and I am a Pisces. It is hard for the Pisces woman because she is so loving and the Sag is not.

They show their love in ways not always appreciated by the the Pisces. Everything comes before the wife…sports…tv…computer…trips and cars and car shows. The Pisces wife just has to accept it or walk out. The Sag husband never shows love except when he wants it. The Pisces wife loves him so much…but needs to know that she is not number ONE to him…he loves all his stuff because he is selfish with his self and his stuff.

If she accepts this…she will do fine. However, I met Leo and fell in love with his charm but then it started to be about him him him. I completely agree with you on Leo. I am a Sagittarius female who was in a relationship with a Leo for 20 years. He completely drained me emotionally. Nothing was ever his fault.

I recently met an awesome Pisces I absolutely love his personality. Have married a Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio. Taurus too bossy and domineering. Scorpio too controlling and jealous…never got my need to learn and explore.

Sagittarius Compatibility

Also dated a Pisces….. We can talk all night, and never get tired…nothing is off limits, no smothering, no judgement or disapproval…just keeps getting better and better.

The mental connection is really important to Sag…. Sag man, never dated a Sag women, but Aries, yes. Is there anyone who can give me advice. I am a Leo and was married to a sagittarius which was short lived. He was very arrogant and forceful, materialistic, selfish. Everything for him is mine and not ours. Our marriage lasted four months.

I was wife number 4. The initial fire sign attraction faded out in a couple of months. She hated being committed to one person emotionally and I doubt physically too. Relationships seemed to smother her.

She was super flirty, touchy eye contacts etc with every guy who caught her attention. Upon being confronted she would chalk it up to how independent sagis are.

Sagi women are not made for long term relatiobshops or commitments for that matter. My two cents to fellow leos…steer clear of these hypocrite sagis, maybe good for one night stands but when it comes to mareying and settling down, run the other way.

They prolly wont chase you too, fortunately. This is definitely an opinion in my eyes. The first had another relationship developing when I thought we was going to. He was my first and I honestly trusted him. My other Leo was recently and I must say if he come back with no lies and able to see where I come from from emotionally I would definitely put my pride to the side and try to make it work.

Sagittarius woman who dated Leo man for 5 years and have been single since! Idk whenre the leo above said sagi was the selfish one. We just want someone that takes the time to really communicate and b fair to each other as humans. Still talk to him but not feeling so stuck under him and not I think it was definitely a touch of control in there from him for sure.

I had to move half way across the country to finally remember who I was. I think Sagittarius woman and leo men are all fire and no substance. I can relate, im a Sagittarius..

What Is the Best Match for a Sagittarius? | LoveToKnow

On the flip side our sexual chemistry is Excellent I think that is what have kept us together this long….. Sagittarius woman… was married to a Capricorn, aweful combination, argued all the time, dated a Taurus…not good, dated a Virgo…not good! Have to say that this study makes sense. Think I will stick to compatible signs.

I need to find someone I can understand, who understands me! Things do get crazy sometimes but I think that happens in all relationships.

We have been married for 26 years now and I would never trade him for anyone else. I am a 66 year old Sagittarius man.

Which Star Signs Should Sagittarius Date?

I have been divorced for 30 years. I would love to meet a Sagittarious woman who is interested in a long-term committed relationship. Much that is said about Sagittarius rings true for me, but I have mellowed with maturity.

An exclusive relationship is my desire. Exploring life with a partner, sharing deep conversations, caring for and nurturing one another, and enjoying life. I work all the time to keep my sanity. Been too many times we almost called it quits.

Hello David, I am a Sagittarius woman. In have been divorced 25 years. Yes, I am also wanting a friend and lover in a long- term committed relationship. That would make me happy with the right man.

An exclusive relationship is also my desire. I love traveling and the out doors. Sharing, experiencing together the joys of living. I take good care of myself. And would love to care for another. Yes we do fight but not very often. She gets mad because I paid for everything when we go out on a date. But at the same time I feel very sentimental about the way she treats me.

I can control them but she could go weeks to months without talking to me. I would honestly try again if she would give me another shot. I would like to know whether is it an arranged marriage or love marriage.

My marriage is fixed on August 31st of this year is there any chances that it will get cancelled. Sagittarius woman who dated Leo man for 5 years and have been single since almost 3! Idk where the leo above said sagi was the selfish one. He would kinda do what ever he wanted and I would and still am left just kinda waiting around in a sense.

Still talk to him but not feeling so stuck under him. I think it was definitely a touch of control in there from him for sure. My first Love was an Aries. I actually still think about him.

And a girl I really loved Gemini. I totally can see why our signs are hard to pin down certain compatibility. While most of people I know and friends have a type.

Anything really goes for me. But I will say one thing. My dad is a Sagittarius man, and his wife is a Capricorn.

They are a terrible match I think.

Aries woman and sagittarius man love compatibility

From an outside perspective. I love him to death and just want to know if we are a good match? Everyone is saying no cancers are not good…but also yall want to be free and yall cheat alot….. I love hard and honestly. I dated a controlling horrible Pisces for several years. Did everything for him and his kids. I quietly left and he posted nasty things about me online, and starting sleeping with 18 year old girls.

My first real love was a Leo. He was verbally abusive also. Currently dating a Capricorn. Sigh…I feel so unwanted sometimes.

Ignored, and he seems to lack compassion. We struggle in several ways. Selfish in certain areas. I have to admit the fire sign compatibility is true sexually. I also have 1 yr and about 6 mths until my degree is done.

No matter who I choose I want to depend on me. Horrible, degrading ECT I lost myself for those 4yrs married to piesces. This was my 2nd toxic relationship with a Pisces man.

Now we both refuse to let each other go, how will this play out?? I actually stay n my bdrm alot although I have a son who should have my attention more I find it hard to b around ppl outside of my rm and I give in to easily so much so I get screwed over by ppl alot and I have a hard time figuring out what it is I truly want to do when it comes to my love life and the partner in which I can enjoy the rest of my life with.

I always seem to fall for 2 ppm at the same time. I am a seg. I will be glad to get a seg. I am a saggittarius woman and i married a sagittarius man!

We have the dream life. And its rare to find a dream marriage combination nowadays. I am a Sagittarius woman in love with a Leo man. If he asks me to marry him, I would. We have known each other for over 40 yrs and have been in and out other relationships but neither of us never married.

He was told by some of his closest friends that he will marry me. Is it normal for sagatarius man to leave a relationship after 2 years with Aries woman. To be single for awhile. I am Cancer man i have being marrig almost 6 yrs my wife is Sagittarius, we dont have good enjoyable rest live feeling sick, really terrible.

So long i was looking the kidds future and to be passion but personally i cnt at the moment to be passion even nearly 10 tomes so far our business and everything is collapsing , ,as well as even my wife wasnt bad but i sea that we ate not suitable each other all the time something is pressuring tdown famly live. We have 2 children and two grandchildren.

During these years we had to compromise more times than I can count but in the long run it did pay off as we are now closer and more in love than ever.

We are now spending the last journey of our lives supporting and loving each other which undoubtedly is the result of working out our differences for the last 51 years.

I am philosophical and so is he. I love the stability this Taurus offers , he is very grounded and driven , and his Earth like attributes keeps me grounded from my day-dreams and wild expeditions. He often lets me do what I like daily and he follows, although he has asked for more routine.

Can we marry each other? Im a taurus woman and i can honestly say living with my partner who is saggitarius is making me ill, really depressed and at times lectured, the more i stand up to him the worse he gets too, im considering leaving but he runs the show so much i feel like a failure.

Signs who are most likely to cheat.. I am a leo male. I have been in love with a Sagittarius for about 2 years she made promises to me that she wont marry anyone else rather then me..

But a few months back she started acting wired.. We have known each other on and off for 15 years. She recently has been diagnosed with stage 1 thyroid cancer. We got a place together and will be taking it slow through a healing process.

She said I am a strong man and her feelings are growing deep for me. I want to slip a ring on her finger. Only time will tell.

I hope this gives some small incite to certain percentage of people in this situation. It is special and endearing. Married a Leo and divorced after I also, dated capricorn 3 yrs after my divorce— worst dating experience. He was as a user, controlling and sneaky. Maybe me want to throw in my Loyalty towel. Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. About About the Author: What Are the Smallest Cat Breeds? Real Danger or Urban Legend? Can They Be Happy?

Are Cats and Dogs Colour-Blind?

Finding and Keeping the Sagittarius Man

How Many Cats Are There? How Fast Can a Cat Run?

Compatibility with Other Zodiac Signs

Why Do Cats Have Whiskers? Cat and Dog Symptoms: Causes and Treatments Cat Drooling: Causes and Treatments Cat Howling: Causes and Treatments Cat with Blood in the Urine: Cats in Ancient Egypt Cat History: Cats in Warfare Cat History: Famous Ship Cats Cat History: Do Cats Have Psychic Abilities?

Do Cats Like Music? Guide to Cat Communication: Why Do Cats Hiss? Why Do Cats Play with Water? Why Do Cats Scratch Things? Cats with Jobs Famous Cats: Feline Entertainers Famous Cats: Farley and Friends Foster Kittens: Max, Zack, and Roxie Foster Kittens: Sage Bounces Back Foster Kittens: The Dynamic Duo Foster Kittens: The Fab Five Foster Kittens: The Fantastic Five Foster Kittens: The Space Crew Foster Kittens: Birth to 2 Weeks Kitten Development and Care: Week 13 and Up Kitten Development and Care: Weeks 3 and 4 Kitten Development and Care: Weeks 5 and 6 Kitten Development and Care: Will Tom Cats Kill Kittens?

Please keep in mind though that people are much more than just their sun sign. Beyond a point Sagittarius compatibility varies due to the individuals other planet positions when they were born.

You need a real astrology reading to understand a real relationship. How to use astrology to explore your unique relationship. Find out what astrology has to say about your unique partner and relationship beyond just sun signs. By understanding someone and how they view things it's easy to make yourself more attractive to them. Explore hidden factors such as physical attraction so you can see the whole picture of your relationship.

Personal relationship advice based on your natal and composite charts. Astrology can let you learn more about someone you recently met. It's the most powerful tool I've found to predict the future of a relationship. Avoid arguments before they start and turn your differences into strengths.

It's never too late to begin again. For the first time in years you feel alive. My unbiased and anonymous analysis takes the gamble out of deciding what to do. How does it work? How accurate is it? Why are there 12 signs? An introduction to synastry and compatible astrology. Terms and conditions Privacy policy About Contact.

Relationships Select your sign and your partners sign I am How to know if you're with your soulmate. The most common features of soulmate relationships. Get your ex back.