Mars enters Aries

Legends describe a magical ring that was given to Solomon so that he could summon djinns and demons, but it is more likely that in his investigation of other religions he was given the hexagram as a magical symbol of tantric unity. In any case, the astrological Star of David is a rare and unique alignment that opens the doorway of consciousness.

It is receptive in nature and assists in the opening of the heart to greater understanding, fostering an alchemical process that transforms the lead of every day existence into the gold of awakened consciousness. In fact, the symbol for the heart chakra, the Anahata, is a hexagram in a lotus flower.

Inherent in the configuration is a combination of ascension into spirit with grounding into matter and this is particularly true in the July 29th alignment because we are dealing with the element of water spirit and earth matter.

Planetary Overview

The Trine degree astrological aspect inspires ease and harmony but it can also lead to a static experience where there is little growth or evolution. When two Grand Trines interlock the result is a combination of stressful aspects oppositions and T-squares that apply pressure for change with the harmonious energies to keep the transformational forces flowing.

Six pairs of sextiles: By their very nature oppositions contain a tension that is difficult to integrate into the whole. The combination of the challenging forces with the harmonious ones facilitates awakening and transformation.

T-squares are even more powerful since a third conflicting energy must be managed and integrated. The Mystic Rectangle is a magical alignment that takes two opposing forces oppositions and applies a gentle pressure sextile that virtually assures that growth and transformation can occur.

The square aspect between Uranus and Pluto that is a 5-year cycle is creating intense pressure to adapt and allow change to flow through our lives where necessary. For many of us this has been incredibly difficult and we have resisted wherever possible. For the next week Mars and Jupiter are in alignment and in a stressful opposition to Pluto.

This is bound to create an intensity of experience that will be balanced by the harmony inherent in the Grand Sextile. Still, we will not be able to just sit back and relax — there will be choices required and difficult truths to recognize. Many of the New Age sites report on these alignments as though they are magic, and in fact they are.

The doors of perception and awakening are opening now, and portals to greater wisdom are available for us to walk through. But magic requires our cooperation. In order to take those steps something must be released.

We must let go of the negativity and resentment we have been holding onto. We must let go of our victimhood and our tendency to punish ourselves.

Johnny Mirehiel, the astrologer who first identified and named the Harmonic Concordance, visited the comments section and added these remarks: A further note, if I may inject it here, is that one of the major components of the Concordance chart, as I interpreted it, was that since it was such a heavily Earth centered moment, that those celebrants also were asked to focus on a healing for out Mother, Gaia, in addition to its other energies.

Like what you're reading? Sign up for Lynn's free monthly Planetary Illuminations report. Thank you for that very interesting, informative post. I love that your blog fosters growth and evolution through astrology. Your insight is very unique.

Archive for the ‘Grand Sextile’ Category

As well, I am a tantric practitioner whose skills are recently at a point of heightening receptivity to the clients who come for healing. I find it interesting that you mention tantric energy in your article. You have done a very nice job of summarizing the astrological implications of the Grand Sextile pattern and its history.

It was this precise timing of the Eclipse, which occurred at the exact same moment anywhere in the world, that 1 made it so unique that there was not another like it found in a 6, year search from 2, BCE to 4, CE and 2 allowed for a single moment of focus that became the world wide celebration of many of the same energies that you attribute to the Star of David Seal of Solomon pattern.

And I apologize for my typo, if you read much on this blog you will see that with my Gemini ascendant it is all too common an occurrence.

Grand Sextile/Star of David, July 29 2013

I will include your comments in the post. Ah, yes…another Gemini Ascendant.

• cancer weekly horoscope from 26 january 2019.
  • This Week in Astrology: December 23 to 29, 2018.
  • This Week in Astrology: January 28 to February 3, 2018.

Do we all have Dyslexia? Thanks so much for your postings and the generous comments. BTW, do you think that a 10th Anniversary celebration would garner any attention? I meditated that day for about half an hour. I felt good energy coming in my crown chakra.

Then later around 5 or 6 i felt like half of my soul was ripped out and grieved for several hours. What was that all about? Previously one could find, for example, 4 planets in 6th harmonic and one could choose whether to remove lower harmonics but when 4 planets are sextile to each other, there are always lower harmonic aspects!

January/December Report & Monthly Horoscope

This is true with just 3 planets. In a sextile-sextile-trine pattern, the trine is a lower harmonic aspect. It is impossible to have 3 planets sextile to each other without one of the aspects being a trine.

Consequently, the feature of being able to find harmonic patterns that do not include lower harmonic aspects was not helpful for finding grand sextile aspects. If, for example, two planets are conjunct and these two planets are sextile two other planets that are conjunct, the four planets are in 6th harmonic, but not even close to being at 4 points of a grand sextile pattern.

This strength is referred to as a proportional orb because the strength assigned to the pattern is proportional to the size of the orbs.

These new features can not yet be accessed through the user interface. If you are a registered uesr of Sirius version 1. I used the user interface to make a new Electional Astrology Graph, and put just one astrological variable in the search for transit-to-transit aspects: Note that this is the orb in the harmonic chart. When this is saved, a message is displayed that mentions the name of the file that the information is saved in.

The name of the file is Rxxx.

1. This Week in Astrology: December 23 to 29, ?
  2. january 23 2019 leo horoscope;
  3. january cafe astrology;
  4. horoscope piscese du jour pour homme.
  5. DEF where "xxx" are 3 letters. This file is a text file. It can be opened with the editor feature that is provided in Sirius or any other editor, such as the Notepad program that comes with Windows.

The file looks similar to this: The only line that we need to be concerned with is this one: HAp 4 30 6d00m10s 00N 00N00 To change this line to find 5 planets in 5 of the 6 points of a grand sextile pattern, make sure that the four bold blue characters in this line are set properly: Because this is a 6th harmonic pattern, Sirius searches for 5 planets at 5 points of a grand sextile pattern.

The second bold blue P indicates that proportional strength is used. Proportional strength determines the strength based on the average of the orbs between the planets; otherwise the maximum number of points are used.

The other values in this line are set by the selections made or are not relevant to 3-planet, 4-planet, and 5-planet patterns. After making these changes, you can run the analysis to obtain the data that is shown in the Appendix.

In the list of details that is produced there is a check box to remove the items that have a score of zero, which is most of the dates because the 5-planet sextile patterns occur rarely. This appendix is primarily provided in case you wish to verify the results obtained.

Probably most readers can skip this appendix.

2019 Cosmic Synchronicity: Very Rare Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune Connections

Given below are the non-zero results for 5 planets in sextile aspect. The results are presented in sections separated by a double-dashed line.

January Forecast

Within each section are two sets of results separated by 3 dashed lines. The first of the two sets of data in each section shows the 5 planets that are in sextile aspect to each other on a given day. These planets form 5 points of the 6-pointed grand sextile pattern.

The Moon is not included in this analysis. There are 9 planets considered in this analysis: Sun through Pluto, except for the Moon. Calculations were performed one time per day. The 5 planets that are aspected are listed followed by the size of the maximum orb. Note that the orb given is the orb in the 6th harmonic chart.

To obtain the orb in the natal chart, divide this number by 6.

• Planetary Aspect Patterns.
    • Horoscopes!
    • Moon Phase Cycle: Bigger Picture.
    • December Forecast?
    • scorpio weekly astrology forecast 22 february 2019 michele knight.
    • january 4 2019 leo horoscope?

Then in parentheses the planets are listed again with the number of degrees rounded to the nearest degree separating the planets given. For example, the first result shown below is: Mar 2, Tran-to-Tran 4. On March 2, the planets Sun, Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars were in sextile aspect to each other and in 5 of the 6 points of the grand sextile pattern.

To verify these results, we can enter birth data for March 2, at any time of the day.

2019 Calendar

I entered 12 noon and a place of London, England. We obtain the following positions: These results confirm the results shown above. Below the 3 dashed lines is the analysis for the days on which at least 5 planets were in grand sextile aspect. This analysis is produced every 3 hours and the Moon is included.

To prevent this appendix from being unnecessarily long, only the relevant and strongest results aer shown. On May 2, , the 5 maximum orb of the aspects reached its minimum value within an hour and a half i. If a grand sextile occurs, there will be several 5-planet patterns forming at the same time. A number of points is given. This is not needed for this study and we ignore the points that are assigned.

Points are useful when several astrological variables are included in an analysis but in this study only one astrological variable, the 5-planets in a grand sextile configuration, is analyzed.

Observations that I made about some of the patterns is italiciz e. Mar 4, Tran-to-Tran 4. Mar 31, Tran-to-Tran 5. Apr 20,