Mercury enters Capricorn

February Horoscope Pisces. G it's Pisces Musically inclined, charming, dislikes prolonged arguments, the dreaming, feeling appreciated and included. Rachel yepthomi N I love pisceans.

Mind your own This has made him a very nasty, cowardly and bitchy individual. He used to be a friend of mine, but can now jump in front of a fast moving car for all I care. He is also very fat, ugly and needy.

It works both ways, what you see in someone else are the qualities you see in yourself. You are angry at this person because you're fearful of yourself. You are worried their behavior might be causing you mental illness. You yourself in this very message display the traits you claim to despise: Low emotional intelligence - higher intelligence means taking the higher road.

Pisces Feb’14 Horoscope

Not stooping to their level of name calling. The only bitchy, nasty individual is you. You can't control their actions, but you can yours. Are you displaying the actions of the higher person you insinuate yourself to be? Stop thinking about their involvement and worry about your own. Coward - you didn't sign your real name.

Im not signing mine either but I'm not the one throwing out these harsh judgements in the first place, only asking you to reflect upon those words and what they truly mean to to. Know that inner peace comes from within. No amount of blaming someone else for your problems will solve this.

Anyway, I wish you good luck on your journey. Some situations the players involved are unable to see the bigger picture. Whether or not you ponder this comment, if you take my advice or ignore it, karma will sort it out in the end so just do what feels right to you.

I know pisces are flexible, adjustible but still wants to know, How about Leo and pisces compatibility? Will it be a good match? Reading this just reminded me why I believe so deeply in astrology. I completely agree with everything above. Honestly, I'm kind of in awe over how completely accurate this entire read is. Out of curiosity, if you are born on this day, what sign is your partner?

Mine is a Scorpio, and as we all know it is suppose to be a perfect match. A best friend introduced us on a whim without knowing her birthday , I fell for her quickly. We spent three beautiful days together for our first date never meeting before. What's other February 20th birthday experiences that you have with your partner?

Above statements we exactly what we are,what we wanted for life The question is always ask ,y self, why others not born on this day of Feb. Simply don't get us,I ,mean they really really don't u derstand us for they discriminate us,though we understand people differences we insist to mingle with them still but why like my friends, they just treat me as their flower pot because I don't agree with their likes.

Is this mean they are envious orwith u that's why seclude u?

• Pisces Personality: February 19 - March 20.
  • Mars enters Aries!
  • aquarius love horoscope for february!

Well I did all to get my friends attention even for a minimal appreciation but still it never do but thanks God for boss there whom I don't know that aren't on my friends circle gave the best reward that I should have I am happy with that I was born Feb.

I Was born on 20th of February and I'm looking for friends that were born on the same day cuz I think we could make best friendship together. I believe that we are unique and diff from others. We are wise that's why We should learn to listen ourselves more carafuly and believe in ourselves.

We must trust our intuition cuz I never lies to us! I'm sorry for my poor English. It's not my native language.

Sabian Symbol

This can be an especially tuned-in year for self-expression, not only verbally but through hobbies, games, or sports. This is a year of relative contentment.

It's a time when love is the easiest to attract, and partnerships formed under this vibration have a better chance for longevity. You are especially able to attract others--and material things as well--this year.

Pisces Zodiac Facts - 20th February Birthday Horoscope

This is a good year for establishing harmony in the family and the home. Advice - develop existing relationships, be positive and receptive because these kinds of energies help you to attract what you desire.

This is a year of preparation, chance, and refinement. It is not a time of dramatic changes. Instead, it's a year when reflection on the past is helpful, and when refinements to your life path should be made. It's a good year to study, observe, research, and analyze. Unexpected twists to your life story and "chance" meetings are probable.

Advice - take stock of your life in order to prepare for more exciting years to come, examine the past and plan for the future, get in touch with your deepest needs and uncover your personal power, don't strain yourself or actively try to expand.

These lengthy, detailed, and comprehensive reports reveal the themes and circumstances you are likely to encounter in the coming year and are based on your actual birthday, time, and place, as well as your current place of residence. This report also makes a great birthday present—for yourself or others. See a sample of one of these reports here , and find out more information about this personalized birthday forecast here.

We also offer other forecasting reports. Get your Forecast report here. Back to If Today is Your Birthday. All About Pisces Pisces Ascendant. These interpretations are partially based on the Solar Return chart in astrology. Of course, the Solar Return chart is most accurate, personalized, and descriptive, when the birth time and place in addition to the birth date are known.

These forecasts also incorporate Numerology and Personal Year Numbers. The individual birthday forecast above is written by Annie Heese and is copyright CafeAstrology. Cafe Astrology is brimming with free articles, features, interpretations, and tools that will appeal to people with a casual interest in learning Astrology, as well as beginning through advanced students of Astrology.

The site is run by astrologer Annie Heese. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use found here. What do you believe is the gift people belonging to February 20 were being granted by mother nature?

Answer this poll and see how many people think like you:. This decan is strongly influenced by the planet Neptune. This is representative for people who are creative and cheerful just like Pisces and ready to seize all opportunities just like Neptune.

This decan is said to be magnifying all characteristics of the Pisces zodiac sign, both positive and negative.

Being born on the 20th day of the month shows a person who is patient, task oriented but also imaginative and emotional. The numerology for February 20 is 2. This number reveals balance and partnerships.

It is the representative number for the desire of harmony and peace. Those Pisces associated with this numerology can become great mediators and with age they will only turn wiser, gentler and incredibly more considerate to other people.

February is the last winter month in the Northern Hemisphere, bringing great opportunities for progress. Those born in February are temperamental and intelligent. February 20 Zodiac people are determined and sociable although they are easily offended. The symbols for February include Garnet and Jasper as gemstones, Violet and Primrose as plants and the month of purification as stated in the ancient Roman Empire.

In a year in the Gregorian Calendar, February 20 is the 51st day while until the end of the year there are left either days or days in case of leap years. The eighty second day of winter, this is also the World Day of Social Justice as recognized by the United Nations, aiming to raise awarness to poverty, social exclusion and unemployment.

Pisces as a common occurrence in the birth signs list is placed fourth. An even number sign, this exudes feminine symbolism and is considered to be of negative polarity and magnetic energy. This is relevant for introvert natives who are contemplative and self-sufficient. Amongst the archetypes used to characterize this sign there is the Poet.

February 20 Birthday Horoscope

There is a slight peak of artists and philosophers born in this sign. Famous people born on February 20 under the Pisces zodiac sign: Love and Compatibility for February 20 Zodiac. Turquoise is the color said to be representative for Pisces people born with February Other colors for Pisces people are purple, pink and sea-green.

Water Lily is the representative flower for those born under the February Other plants for Pisces natives are Violets and Jonquils. The metal for Pisces natives born with the February 20 is Aluminum. Another metal considered influential for Pisces natives is Zinc. February 20 Zodiac Poll.

Personality Love Money Health. Characteristics of February