Post navigation

Most people, when looking for zodiac compatibility, are looking for a 'psychic' to tell them that their significant other is 'the one' for them. Having a voice from God to answer all of your difficult questions would be a dream come true, wouldn't it?

Unfortunately, astrology is neither a 'psychic' nor God. But, what it is an artful and creative science that can supply you with the tools necessary to come to your own, individual conclusions. Ultimately, my hope is to bring you closer toward real zodiac compatibility which is 'true acceptance'.

You're probably wondering how I'm going to accomplish this.

Best Horoscope Matches

Well, I'm going to tell you a secret. Then once that's done, the rest will fall into place. Yes, you heard correctly, the soul mission.

Each individual has a soul mission, or a soul potential, to fulfill in this lifetime. And if two people make a continuous effort to learn about, accept, and support each other's soul journey, they will not only grow as individuals, but will also materialize a soul-mated life that even the stars couldn't have predicted.

Now that's zodiac compatibility! If you're wondering what a soul mission is and how it can lead you to zodiac compatibility, I'm glad.

instrumentarium.cz: Aquarius North Node

Because that's exactly what I plan to tell you. To understand what a soul mission is and how it relates to zodiac compatibility, we first need to take a step back and discuss the principles behind Spiritual aka Karmic astrology.

Karmic astrology is based on the idea that we've all been here before -- that we all have had hundreds, if not thousands of previous lifetimes as the soul entity that lives in this present-day reality.

1. North Node in Aquarius: Focusing outward now.
  2. Reaching Your Soul's Full Potential - Astrology Companion;
  3. What Your North & South Nodes Say About You | Wishing Moon.
  4. 2019 monthly horoscope aries born 22 february.

The only other concept that even closely resembles this idea is reincarnation. Ancient cultures and a few present-day ones are based on the belief that a soul spends lifetimes learning about and evolving toward its ideal state of 'perfection'. It is only then that the soul considers itself spiritually whole and no longer needs to reincarnate back to earth.

Your belief or disbelief in the theory of reincarnation is not what's important here.

Focusing outward now

What is important, however, is that you keep an open mind and try to understand the concepts that underlie its meaning. I'm pretty sure that sometime during your life, you've contemplated the meaning of your existence and wondered what exactly has brought you here.

How do I know this? Well for one thing, you're here reading about soul missions and zodiac compatibility, aren't you? They are being called upon to consider the needs of others more and to become more accommodating.

• aquarius compatibility chart with other signs.
  • What Your North & South Nodes Say About You.
  • january 6 taurus astrology.
  • january 2019 horoscope sagittarius;
  • black virgo horoscope;
  • Reaching Your Soul’s Full Potential.
  • Astrology: The artful science behind zodiac compatibility and soulmated love.?
  • Balance in life will be attained through cooperation and the building of partnerships. People with this positioning tend to depend too much on themselves, and they may set too much store on material possessions and money.

They can be stubborn and too focused on maintaining the security that is so precious to them as well. They are being called upon to embrace change as part of their lives, as well as to realize the value of sharing responsibilities and resources with others.

These folks often find they are actually bogged down by knowledge and frequently suffer from information overload. They miss the big picture by focusing too hard on the insignificant details. They are being called upon to become more intuitive and to rely on instinct more often, instead of always depending on sense.

They are also being called to take things on faith more often and to open their minds to new possibilities. People with this positioning have issues with insecurity rooted in an overemphasis on the past mistakes or on childhood events.

They fear responsibility and have trouble accepting accountability for the way their lives have turned out. They are being called upon to become more independent, more practical, more goal-oriented, and more mature. They need to learn to depend on themselves more instead of always on others. These are folks that are constantly finding themselves tangled up in drama, and they may find that their own sense of pride gets in the way as well.

They want to stand out at all costs, and this holds them back in life.

They are here to see the value in embracing the rest of humanity and in being part of something bigger than themselves.

They should also focus on becoming more objective. She addresses both established Christianity and Judaism in statements such as "You've committed no sins, just mistakes.

She credits her breakthrough to Oprah Winfrey who invited her to the Oprah Winfrey show to discuss Williamson's first book A Return to Love, a book of which Oprah bought one thousand cop ies. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

Blog Host: Elizabeth Spring

It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world.

There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.

Finding the Best Match

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.