Mars enters Aries

You need a very big project or challenging path in order to gain satisfaction. A true freedom lover, feeling caged in by anything or anyone is one of the worst feelings for you. You are very intelligent, but sometimes think a little too much which can bring on states of unnecessary worry if you are not careful.

Famous people born today: You have a stronger ability to direct your energies into meaningful activities this year. You are seeking out equal, fair, and balanced relationships. There can be a stronger inclination towards togetherness and sharing, creating harmony, and sharing power now. You may gain an advantage in business or finances or by promoting harmony and beauty.

There can be a willingness to make sacrifices if it seems the best way to make improvements in relationships and with money matters. You can be quite particular in your taste and good with money and savings. Your ability to express yourself and to solve problems is enhanced this year.

You may have opportunities to travel, and matters related to publishing, teaching, and writing should go especially well. You may find that you have the right information at the right time. You could also have big ideas and plans, as your mind is filled with ideas.

Work, especially in communications, goes well. Relationships with young people may be particularly rewarding and positive. An optimistic attitude serves you very well, and the desire to expand your mind is strong.

Astrology Jan 30 - Feb 7 (♒️II): The Crimson Mirror

With greater receptivity to new ideas and perspectives, you are more likely to attract positive energies. Your passions and enthusiasm run high in the period ahead, and you find it natural to channel this extra energy constructively.

• Solar Eclipse January 2019 Astrology.
  • pisces birthday horoscope january 26.
  • aquarius weekly horoscope from 29 january 2019.
  • Intuitive Astrology: Super Blood Blue Moon Eclipse January - Forever Conscious!
  • cafe astrology daily sag?

This is an excellent year for enterprising endeavors and new interests. It can be an especially creative, tuned-in year for self-expression, not only verbally but through hobbies, games, or sports. This is a year of relative contentment.

It's a time when love is the easiest to attract, and partnerships formed under this vibration have a better chance for longevity. You are especially able to attract others--and material things as well--this year.

FULL MOON Lunar Eclipse in Leo January 31st 2018~

This is a good year for establishing harmony in the family and the home. Advice - develop existing relationships, be positive and receptive because these kinds of energies help you to attract what you desire. This is a year of preparation, chance, and refinement. It is not a time of dramatic changes. The past several days for myself have also been quite intense and because of my love for words and writing, I keep a journal for when my mind is spilling with poetically aligned thoughts from within.

January 30 Birthday Horoscope

Because two of the pieces that came to me from yesterday and today are also very much in line with the messages being shared with all of us here!

That will be my mantra for the next month, thank you MM.

• January 30 Birthday Horoscope 2018-2019.
  • Astrology Jan 30 - Feb 7 (♒️II): The Crimson Mirror | Austin Coppock?
  • michele knight weekly horoscope 4 february.
  • capricorn horoscope born february 22.

I was wondering why my grief about my mom passing 9 months ago took a very intense swing the last few days…she has been in my dreams and many tears being shed. Feels like so much of the hyper american individuality is melting away and we are really uniting.

I am a Man but I have noticed that during phases of the Moon such as in January I feel extremely feminine. All through January in fact I felt very feminine and not at all masculine. Is there a reason why the Moon phases make me feel so feminine? Click here to cancel reply. The tendency to be fooled by glamorous facades can be one theme and pitfall of this Lunar Eclipse.

Undeserved pride can lead to humiliating downfalls. Jan 30, Reply. All of these wise words struck right home to my heart — thank you! Such potent words…so eloquent and valuable. Thank you as always. Feb 2, Reply. All my love to you and yours.

Such an empowering set of sharing… with much gratitude x. Grateful for your sharing… bliss-ings.

Mercury enters Capricorn

Thank you for such beautyfull readings. Jan 31, Reply. Love reading and feeling the excitement that you share! Deep Divine Love and Light!

Intuitive Astrology: Super Blood Blue Moon Eclipse January 2018

Beautiful and powerful words. Thank you once again for sharing.

CAPRICORN January 2019. ECLIPSE Triggers POWERFUL NEW BEGINNINGS and FATED EVENTS which REDEFINE U!

Blessing to you all!