The Aquarius man is known for being attracted to anything new or interesting. Think about his current interests and get him a gift that can help him explore that interest.

Aquarius man gifts

You can also help your Aquarius discover new, interesting fields with things like an acupuncture session, skydiving, an astronomy course or a yoga membership. With his love of new, interesting things, it is unsurprising that an Aquarius man might like to have the latest gadget. If you want to impress your Aquarius man, get him one of the latest smartphones, fit watches or other gadget.

Find him something cutting edge that he has never heard about before. The Aquarius is considered the sign of hopes and dreams.

1. THE AQUARIUS MAN: WORK & MONEY;
  2. horoscope 13 february birthdays.
  3. libra weekly horoscope for january 11 2019?
  4. THE AQUARIUS MAN: HOME LIFE & FAMILY;
  5. 2019 monthly horoscope cancer born 17 january.

Your Aquarius wants to be a part of a better, happier world. Because of this, some of the easiest gifts are to charities. Donate to a worthwhile charity in his name. Buy a tree to be planted in the rain forest or donate to his favorite local charity. His desire for a better, healthier world can also start at home.

Buy him a subscription to an organic produce box delivery program. Most men appreciate a personal message which is engraved.

Perfect Gifts For Aquarius Man - Give Him the Gift He Will Never Forget

If you're feeling bold then a sexy one liner will make him smile for years! Aquarius men are some of the best BBQ chefs you'll ever find! Even if your favorite Aquarius isn't normally much of a cook, you may be surprised what he can do in front of a a gas grill If you Aquarius man enjoys spending time at home then there's a good chance that secretly he would like a bigger sound system.

If your Aquarius man wears jewelry check first if you have just started dating!

Gifts for Aquarius Men

There's a good chance your man already has one, but if he doesn't it can be another solid gift idea, and technology changes so fast that newer is always better.

If your Aquarius man has an obsession other than you, then this gift category can make an obvious choice. Generally it's a bad idea buying something in the hope of inspiring him to take up a new hobby however.

Books and magazine subscriptions can be a good choice if you're looking for a cheap or non-intimate gift.

Gifts for Aquarius Men

Most men would place them fairly low on the "I really want this! For avid readers the kindle mentioned above is better all round due to the instant delivery times, and of course it saves trees too. There is a lot of traditional advice on buying for each star sign however beyond a point it becomes fairly worthless as sun signs are just too broad to be able to generalize on small details such as colors.

You can't say that every Aquarius man likes the color blue, because they don't.

Video games and consoles

Astrology is a very powerful tool, but it does have limits at this broad sun sign level. Once you have narrowed down the type of gift you want to buy you are better served looking at his existing wardrobe, hobbies, lifestyle, bookshelf etc for further clues of exactly what he prefers. Each sign has it's own color, however that doesn't mean that someone of that sign will like that color!

Men tend to have very specific tastes in colors.

The Best Gifts for an Aquarius Man

You're better off studying his current wardrobe to learn what she likes than choosing colors based on astrology. I suggest avoiding these because there's no agreed upon standard for them. There are various conflicting systems which match a stone to months and sun signs. It's almost guaranteed that if you give your man a necklace or ring with a certain significant stone, someone will later tell him it's the wrong one!

Most men are more interested in the goodies inside than the wrapping, so again this isn't an area which benefits from too much thought or expense.

• virgo february 3 2019 weekly horoscope.
  • horoscope aries susan miller;
  • born 17 february pisces horoscope.
  • This is one area where guys almost universally differ from women when receiving gifts yes, we'll tell you the wrapping is awesome, but generally we're just being polite "Save the money on the wrapping and buy us a bigger toy!

Aquarius man Aquarius woman Aquarius compatibility Aquarius profile Aquarius seduction Aquarius in love Aquarius relationships. Please feel free to send me a note of your gift suggestion s or advice and I'll get them added to this page.

Find out what astrology has to say about your unique partner and relationship beyond just sun signs. Trust me, guys are into bath bombs too. If your guy is into photography or is looking for a new hobby, this easy to learn camera is a must have.

This button down is slim fit and totally minimal enough for any guy to mix and match in his wardrobe. This is such a great gift for any Aquarian that happens to be a watch guy too! Sleek, stylish and totally functional. My name is Ana Valentin and I'm a passionate writer, vegan, YouTuber and all around optimistic 20 something year old!

I love creating and do it pretty much as often as I can whether it's writing a poem, creating a new video or blog post. Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to primary sidebar Tweet 8.