Online Vedic Astrology Software

• What’s new on the Astrology Site?
  • scorpio today love horoscope!
  • cancer season horoscope;
  • Free Astrology software download?
  • Free Astrology (Jyotish) Software.

To check your birth charts online and take printouts you can use our free horoscope service. This free horoscope service gives birth charts in English, Hindi and Telugu language. Telugu Astrology all in one Android App. Junior Jyotish is a beginners astrology program using basic principles of the classical Parashara system of Indian.

Choudhry of New Delhi, India. SA is based on the cornerstones of the Parashara system and is gaining popularity throughout the world as an excellent method for learning Indian astrology or Jyotish. Junior Jyotish is used by students and practitioners of Indian Astrology all over the world. Click here to download this jyotish software.

This is a preliminary version beta.

astrology software free download link

It is based on the Fast Light Tool Kit version 2 http: Click hereto download this jyotish software. In terms of the range of calculations available, technical depth and breadth, level of customizability of calculations and ease of use, Jagannatha Hora is unsurpassed by any contemporary Vedic astrology software package.

Thanks to Jyotish Guru Sri P.

Click here to download this complete jyotish software. Maitreya is a free software for Vedic, western and K.

The Best Free Astrology Programs

The software supports Many features for the daily work of Vedic and western astrologers. A large Number of calculation options that make the program a stable basis for research purposes. Available in many languages. You can not get this reading from any other place.

Such as the areas of learning you are good at, your talents, the areas of occupation you can easily be successful, your likes and dislikes, your marriage, your relationship with your family and children and many other details of your life as whole.

Your past, present and the future.

Astrology & Spirituality Resources

What happened and when? And what things will be happening in the future and when?. How was last 2 years. How is this year? What are your good times. What are the bad times. How to overcome the bad effects of planets and what are the inexpensive and simple remedies which will bring you good fortune.

Finally, the details about Your health, finance, romance and marriage, ideal match, domestic environment, profession, lucky days, lucky numbers, lucky colours and lucky stones around 1 -2 pages. This is my personnel web site. Like myself, have you ever looked at your life in a different angle?.

Why good or bad things happen to us?. Is it pure coincidence, or is there at least a certain bit of a predictable pattern?.

Kundli Matching

Spend a few minutes with me here and experiment with the free readings to find it out yourself. I assure you this is genuine Astrology of East.

This site is one of the very first Hindu Astrology websites appeared in the Net and now more that 10 years old. To See how this web site looked ten years ago. It is easy - - - Please click here to contact me.

Kundli / Birth Chart

To say modestly, I have more than 20 years of experience in Hindu Vedic astrology. This web site itself which I made entirely by myself is now more than 10 years in the web.

Life is a journey. Horoscope is the map. So why do not you read the map?. It is always better to know what lies ahead and what will happen to, your health, wealth and relationships in the coming years.

1. birthday horoscope february 11;
  2. paramdhaam online astrology.
  3. .